Monday, October 13, 2008

Don't bring God into this...

What happened to the separation of religion and government? Oh, we can’t pray in schools before a test or read the Bible openly, but when it comes to the downfall of a candidate we should pick up a rosary at the nearest church? From Rev Wright, to Reps praying for the DNC to get rained out, to another Christian Rep pastor sayin that religions around the world are praying for Obama. Does that muthafucka not understand that Christians here are also praying for Obama? Instead of praying for the issues that really concern us, they would rather pray against this “villain” named Barack. Between this post and the one before, I’m really starting to grow hatred for the Republicans. My brother already said that any chance of him becomin Republican has been shot after this year. I’m startin to feel the same way too. Look at the characters of these people. It’s disgusting. You spew hate allllll day just to get what you want. You are the biggest hypocrites that walk this country (how many of the Rep candidates were still in their first marriages and/or haven’t cheated? And that’s just the tip of the iceberg). I don’t know if I have any Republican friends because when I called them out, none responded. Actually if I called myself out, I wouldn’t respond. I’m not really the one to get into an argument with. I will blast you with more facts than an encyclopedia. Repungantcains cuz they are vile and stink. And don't bring God into this because if He really wanted to, He'd END everything right now. EVERYTHING.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment