Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Me love you short time

Every once in a while I hear somethin that just blows my mind. Oral sex being referred to as ‘Yum Yum’ is MOST CERTAINLY it for this month, maybe the rest of this year.

I’m so gonna put it in a rap: “Yo, I don’t want bad head, from a dum dum/so I only see them college girls for that yum yum.” It’s workin progress, but my chest hurts badly from laughin so hard. Speakin of chest, Julia Ormond of the “Asset” Campaign…I can see how she became president. And just so that we are clear, I don’t think the selling of little girls as sex slaves is funny. No buddy. But just the fact that someone out there said to themselves “what can I use as a nickname for oral sex? I got it! Yum Yum!” lmao. Why didn’t I think of it? That’s what the girls usually tell me once I finish.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment