Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In Afghanistan it's bros over hoes

This next post is a clear “don’t take your freedoms for granted”. A man in Afghanistan WAS sentenced to death for asking a question in class. No bullshit. Apparently he questioned woman’s rights in Islam and why they haven’t been modernized for today’s times. The professor and courts claimed blasphemy and my (sand) nigga was sentenced to death. CRAAAZZZZZZYYYY. But it was appealed and now he’s only gettin 20 years in jail. For askin a question. I thought black people had it hard over here. At least when we question a police officer, we just get an ass whuppin on the spot and that’s it. I wish they had that law here for stupid questions. Like back in my younger days I used to work for a department store that made you were a generic outfit and a name tag so that it was easy for customers to identify you. YET AND STILL, people would still come up to me and ask “Do you work here?” No bitch, I like dressin like I have no fashion sense. No bitch, I like to dress up like an employee, work like an employee, but not get paid like an employee. It’s how I get my rocks off.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment