Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shiny Red (Silver) Apple

In a recent post, I mentioned that Apple is going back under. I know that’s a harsh term to use, but that’s how I feel. I don’t mean it like, they are gonna disappear. I just mean that it has pulled a Wii and all the fanfare and novelty of Apple is finished (for now, I also think they will make another spectacular run in like 10 years). Case in point. The new macbook. I don’t know about you, but I was really hoping for a tablet like Mac. That woulda been the TRUTH. Instead they gave me shinier graphics and a trackpad that thinks it’s an iPod Touch. Then they said no 17” version, instead we want you to put that extra $900 towards a 24” LED display that connects to your Macbook. Good job Apple, way to get people to spend money they don’t have. O wait, they REALLY don’t have the money so they can’t even put it on credit. And the stocks fall…
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment