Thursday, October 16, 2008

An entourage of heroes

Finally watched this past week’s Entourage and Heroes episode. I am impressed and disappointed. On Entourage, what the fuck are they bringing Dom back for? A whole fuckin episode on him? Wow, did the writers go on strike again? The Joshua Tree episode was the one take back for the season (every show is allowed one) but to follow it up with the bullshit from this past week? Considering the season started later than usual (it is supposed to come on during the summer, but due to the strike it started fall), I would expect nothin but the fuckin best. If the writers hit a block, then just throw in some breast and fast cars and good chemistry. I don’t care if the breasts belong to Tara Reid and the cars are go-karts, as long as the boys are all together playin their perfect parts, then it will be a good episode. On the flip side, Heroes is some twisted shit. I mean, wow. They should send ONE of their writers over to Entourage for real. I don’t even know what to say without spoiling it for those that haven’t seen it yet, but wow. I love how they just tie everything together, but at the same time create more loose ends. BUT fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice and I’ma beat the shit outta Milo V. Both past seasons’ finales have sucked. ASS. So I wouldn’t be surprised if after all this great story build up, the finale is bullshit. Also I don’t like how the direction of Hiro’s character. I understand what is going on, but I don’t like how they are doing it. He seems too stupid this year and very easy to manipulate. Very different from the Hiro of the past two seasons. If I had known that they were doin a Villains theme this season, I woulda sooooo signed up. That nigga with the fro that gets stronger off your fears ain’t scary lookin. I’M scary lookin. I’ll eat your fears.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment