Thursday, October 23, 2008

Almost over

So McCain is runnin at the mouth again talkin bout US enemies may test Obama but they won’t test him. Hahaha. I’ve said this multiple times and people prolly disgusted by me for sayin this but, why would I want a leader who has been captured to lead me into battle? Obviously he ain’t have the smarts in military school (almost last in his class) to know that if the enemy has ground to air ballistics, you don’t fly over their land (he musta slept through that class). Let me stop pickin on McCain. That’s some 50 Cent-Ja Rule shit. Instead let me remind you that in 12 days I will either be Rantin I shoulda voted Republican (lol, just kiddin) or living on an island in Indonesia.



I know I’m not suppose to pick a President based on who is a better dancer, but damn, wouldn’t it be great to just have a fun president back in office (like Bill in his Saxophone days?)
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment