Thursday, October 16, 2008

Twitter

Now Twitter. I use it to get people to come to my blog, but WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WANT TO UPDATE STRANGERS ON MY WHEREABOUTS OR WHATS GOING ON IN MY LIFE? Fuck Survivor, fuck Big Brother, and fuck any show that started this reality TV shit. Fuck the internet. Fuck nosey people. I know some of my readers are on twitter, and if you like it, then twit on. Actually, I got an update for ya’ll (Editors note: It was updated yesterday, when this post was written). Why does everyone want their own reality show? Sure your life might be entertaining…to you, but I’m pretty sure it’s average if not lame to everyone else. So the next best thing to being on TV and having people follow you, is to join twitter and have people follow you? Come on. I would use twitter only for life and death situations (which I felt has happened before, anyone have some insight?). If I got kidnapped (yea, because old people are worth so much) and I couldn’t talk, I would just update my post and say “Save me bitches!!!” Look for the 3 exclamation points, that how you know it’s official. I don’t wanna call twitter-ers losers…but ya’ll ain’t winners lol. O, and my name is The Tenant on Twitter for those who want to stalk (what they call “follow”).
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment