Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anthrax is making a comeback

It appears that some angry letters have been sent to banks, the FDIC, and other federal financial fuck ups. Our current administration has put us in a terrible situation which is only going to get worse before it gets better. Obama plans on spending MORE money when he comes into office on things we need, while McCain plans on spending it on whatever. I rock with Obama’s plan because at least the spending is beneficial (or so he says. I’m weary of any politician because at the end of the day it’s all politics. HOWEVER, with that being said, I’m not gonna choose a politician from a gang that has fucked me over for 8 years. Obama/Biden ’08. Which reminds me of the justification for voting for Bush in ’04. “Let him clean up his mess in Iraq” was a recurring theme, lol, and look at where that’s gotten us. WAKE UP REPUBLICANS!!!)
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment