Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Is it funny cuz she's white?

Speakin of homo. Look at what the boys in West Hollywood did.


These fags, I tell ya. That shit ain’t artisitic homeboy. It’s not in the spirit of Halloween either. It’s just wrong. I don’t like Palin as a candidate, but I respect her as a person and wouldn’t want to see her hung for any reason. They need to take that shit down and check themselves. When I heard Sarah Palin was "hanging out" I was kinda hoping for a NippleGate fiasco.
allvoices

3 comments:

  1. So I peeped this on the Today Show this morning and I agree 100% that this should be taken down. Like this is in no way shape or form in the spirit of Halloween and it is in extreme poor taste!

    Now my problem was when people of course started saying "If this was done to a mannequin that resembled Obama it would be a bigger deal and they would make them take it down." Ya damn right it would be a bigger deal! Uhhh for 200+ years lynching was a method to scare blacks and used as a dischiplinary action to keep them subordinate in this country. The history of lynching in this country particularly with Black men is very deep rooted. SO YES it would be a bigger deal and get more attention if a BLACK MAN was hanging in front of that house. It only makes sense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I don’t like Palin as a candidate, but I respect her as a person and wouldn’t want to see her hung for any reason."

    objects are hung, people are hanged. i dont respect her as a person, but i wouldnt want to see that either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gramma po-lice! Stop buggin me

    ReplyDelete