Thursday, October 16, 2008

Atleast he ain't killin dogs...yet

Classic nigga shit right here. Adam Jones of the Dallas Cowboys has been suspended for getting in a drunken fight with the team bodyguard. First off, I didn’t know NFL players needed bodyguards. I thought they WERE bodyguards on the weekends. Muthafuckas is built like two trucks, who is messin with that? O, I’m sorry; you don’t know who Adam Jones is? Ah, maybe if I call him by his jungle name. Does Pacman Jones ring a bell? This asshole came out in the beginning of the year sayin “don’t call me Pacman, call me Adam or Mr. Jones” because he wanted to separate himself from the trouble causing image that he has acquired while playin for in the NFL. Now he is a grown man and should be capable of handling himself as a mature adult, but I don’t understand why these owners don’t invest more time into their star players with personal issues. Jones isn’t a regular 9-5 employee; he’s a multimillion dollar investment. If I invested $100 into a person, you better believe I’ma get my money’s worth. I would drop money to make sure that they are physically, mentally, AND emotionally at their top levels. Obviously Massa don't think like I do.
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. Actually he was a body guard assigned by the NFL, paid by the cowboys. Remaining sober was a condition of parole.

    ReplyDelete