Monday, October 27, 2008

The Man

Another point I wanna make is a bit on the conspiracy side. I’m not into conspiracy theories and such but I would be a fuckin fool to believe that I hold equal power with the people that really run this country. I think it’s easy for me to acknowledge that because I’m not white. White people think they hold the same amount of power as the next white person because their white. Nah. You don’t. There are some people that are so bent on their causes and their goals being reached, that they don’t care who they have to step over to reach them. And that’s how I feel this country runs. I kinda think that the powers that be, had the Republicans choose McCain and the Democrats choose Obama. I mean seriously, a black man with the name Barack Hussein Obama (You would think that was a shot in the foot for Democrats. And please don’t tell me that Democrats are stupid or blind. Look at the electoral map and see which states are red and which are blue. There are more college grads in the state of California (in San Francisco) than all the red states combined. Keep it real., I think they are well aware of Obama's associations)? Maybe they felt the Democrats needed to win this election to restore some sort of balance to further their goals. Maybe they didn’t want the middle class to feel the pressure so much that they tore the system down. Maybe that’s why they didn’t let Gore win. Maybe we don’t know who bombed the towers (we worked with Bin Laden once before). Now before you go shootin at the mouth and callin me anti-American just remember that you could be livin next to a serial rapist and not know it until the FBI bust down his door and hauls him off. What makes you think you know what the superpowers are doin behind closed doors? Of course all this could be bullshit and my vote really counts towards something lol. Then again, if the Rant isn’t updated for the rest of the week you know they got me.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment