Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Anne Hathaway

I watched Get Smart couple nights ago and I’m a tiny (like real tiny) bit smitten by Anne Hathaway. I mean we know she into bad boys since her most recent ex is facing sentencing on fraud charges. And she ain’t no snitch, which gives her more street cred than Lil’ Cease or 50 Cent. I hate it when girls go tanning, if you pale live with it and stop tryin to get like me. You don’t see me tryin to get un-tan whenever I go into a bank for a loan. That being said I find it real sexy that she doesn’t do the fake bake and lotions and all that other jazz. However, I’m not into pale girls lol. I know, I said all that shit about how she sexy and I don’t like girls that get tans. Well, while I don’t find pale girls attractive, BUT there are some guys that do. And I have for respect for her because she is workin with what she got instead of tryin to be somethin she isn’t. Granted she did give me a shout out in a People’s magazine interview, I have to politely decline. Nah, who am I kiddin, I could never deny a woman the pleasure of being with me. Anne email me!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment