Monday, October 20, 2008

Obama bucks

LMAO, some people are just too funny.

If Obama were losing, then I would be pissed about this video. But now I look at it as a sign of desperation. A reflection of hopelessness in the souls of Republicans. “What makes it racist? What makes spaghetti and meatballs racist?” Hahaha. THE BEST PART??? HER DAUGHTER!!! “My mother is married to a Mexican, so tell me how she’s racist?” I had to pause the video because I was rolling on the floor dying. Note to all you racist people out there. Just because you like one colored group doesn’t mean you still aren’t racist against another. Me? I hate black people, that’s why I don’t feature them on my blog. But I love white people and Latin girls, lol. And following the definitions I gave in the intro, the guy at the door was clearly racist; you could hear it in his voice. The daughter seems more prejudiced, but she could swing into the racist column easily.
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. I saw it on television and didnt have the luxury of pausing when she said that. A mexican...yup that clears her

    I wonder why they couldnt put things like...sushi, or salisbury steak on the Food stamp.

    She said why not its food I eat. I eat KFC and watermelon...
    She's about to eat a foot if she just dont simply apologize. THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO DO. Its EASY

    ReplyDelete