Monday, October 13, 2008

Christopher Reeves pretended to be paralyzed!

You guys here about the one were two radio show hosts claimed that Magic Johnson faked having AIDS? Lmao. People will say anything on the radio these days. But you know, I don’t think they were bein malicious, I think they were just being people expressing their thoughts on their forum and outsiders caught a whiff. If anybody that didn’t know me or follow the Rant read this for the first time, they would think I was a racist, bigot, sexist, and any other untrue adjective you could think of. I should say something super radical every day, maybe that will get me some national attention, lol. PRESIDENT BUSH CLAIMED HE WANTED TO BE LIKE HITLER WHEN HE GREW UP!!! And now we just sit and wait….lol.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment