Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just one more day, then FRIDAY!

I was lookin at other blogs today (as I do every day) and I noticed how everyone is really PC (politically correct) as far as mainstream blogs are concerned (the ones with the ads and the blog networks). One of these days, I’m gonna sell out. Lol. You already know it’s comin so don’t act surprised. I ain’t doin this shit so my voice can be heard, I’m doin it to get paid. And when that day comes, there will be no more talk on politics or using the word ‘nigga’, callin Koreans and Mexicans bad drivers, or callin people gay, or using cuss words. So appreciate this muthafuckin hell of a blog to the fullest. Save posts on your hard drive so when you feel nostalgic you can re-read the good ole days. Read the Rant everyday like it’s the last day you’ll ever read the realest blog on the planet. Shake and bake!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment