Friday, October 24, 2008

Straight homophobic

I have no problem with gay people at all. They can do whatever they feel like doing. I don’t have any gay friends though, but the reason is I don’t know any non-flamboyant ones. Take for instance this kid I went to school with wanted to be friends with me on Facebook. I didn’t know he was gay when I accepted him, but after I found out I was like “ok, cool. My first gay friend.” I took him off the list in 2 weeks. When you start posting pics of men with they asses hanging out, or havin status messages that just….Take for instance (lol) we have a mutual (straight) friend who just changed his status message to: “Makin heads bobble” and then the gay friend makes a comment: “I do that too” Ewwwww. Maybe I do have a problem with gay people (guys, not lesbians). And I don’t know if I’ma vote on Prop 8 (expanding the definition of marriage to include gays) because while God says to love all His children, does that mean that we acknowledge their anti-Christian lifestyle?
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment