Monday, October 20, 2008

His president is black too

Welcome back my peoples. It seems the Republicans got Lieberman, and we got Powell. I can settle with that. Some people are sayin that his decision is purely race driven. These are probably the same racist that find nothing wrong with the Obama bucks (see other posts). I think the word “racist” gets thrown around too loosely nowadays and has replaced the word prejudiced. Anyone who has hatred towards another race is racist. A person that passes judgment about another race due to their ignorance is prejudiced. Simple. But back to Powell backing Obama “because he’s black.” That statement insults my intelligence. That’s like sayin I’m voting for Obama because he’s black. I’m voting for a democrat. If McCain was on the democrat ticket, I would vote for him. He would prolly win too. We’ve dealt with Republican ideals for 8 years, and I don’t want anymore. End of discussion. That’s prolly how Powell feels too.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment