Monday, October 27, 2008

McCain takes a beating in the polls so you don't have to

In true Republican desperation, a girl in PA claimed to be attacked by a black man in front of the ATM for being a McCain supporter. I don’t really wanna waste my breath on this situation. Obviously the shit was made up, as you can see by her Halloween makeup . What really annoys me is the whole “attacked by a black man” shit. This is another reason I want Obama to win, so that people can stop seein African Americans as thugs, because if you really want me to get serious I’ll do post on white criminals ALLL DAY. She coulda said an Irish dude beat her up; they are very aggressive especially when drunk. A Mexican coulda beat her up, they do it to piñatas. Did she think her story would be more believable if it was a black person that assaulted her? Sick. Her story might have been more believable if she drew the 'B' correctly.
allvoices

2 comments:

  1. sweet comment system.

    Also, how about doing a rant on some of the dumbass criminals from TSG? that has the possibility to be hilarious. just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shit truly blew me. I think one of the reasons is because it happened in my hometown, good ol' Pittsburgh. (Which a lot of people don't know is one of thee most racist cities in the country.) And where this supposedly happened is in the middle of a place in Pittsburgh called Bloomfield which is like "Little Italy." The niggas in Pittsburgh don't strike there. Lyin ass dumb ass broad! She shoulda said she was at an ATM in Garfield which is up the street a few blocks in the HOOD! Then maybe someone MAY HAVE believed her lyin ass cuz the niggas up that way are known to be a lil off!

    ReplyDelete