Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rotten Apple

Apple is a dying company. I know a lot of you may be like “huh? This boy is crazy.” But anyone that knows technology and knows marketing can tell you that I’m right. But nobody wants to say it just in case they are wrong. I have nothin to lose since I don’t own any stock. Apple is a dying company and Steve Jobs killed it. Yep, the same man who gave it life is now giving it death. And it’s through poooooor marketing decisions. At this past press meeting that he had, what was his “wow” item? A thin Nano. Who the fuck wants a thin Nano? The thing is small already. That’s like wanting a skinny runway model. The definition of a runway model is skinny! You can’t fool me. Then the Touch, which is slowly getting bigger in hard drive space and takin sales away from the iPod. Then there is the iPhone, which is now 3G and MS Exchange compatible. All the MAJOR gripes people had about the iPhone and he only fixed one. You still can’t send video, you still can’t type messages horizontally, and I hear you can’t cut and paste (someone verify that for me). And the biggest mistake he made of them all…he still left it exclusively on AT&T’s network. Dying, not dead. But I can see the Board gettin rid of Job within the next 2 years. Then hiring him again in 10 years to bring apple back. Mac lovers are gonna say, well Mac sales are increasing. Yea, so do gas prices (meaning is the growth really sustainable? PCs rule the world.)
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment