Friday, November 7, 2008

Yes on Prop ha8

Well the fagots aren’t gay in Hollywood this week (get it? gay-happy?). Prop 8 which was to ban same sex marriages was approved by 52% on Tuesday. All this means is that California won’t recognize the union and give it the same rights as a marriage. Whatever the gays wanna do, that’s on them. I just hate the sound of “taking away rights”. It was that long ago that blacks didn’t have much rights for ANYTHING. I expected more from the liberal state of California. Did people from Utah move here or somethin? Speakin of the Mormon state, it looks like McCain won it by like 60something%. Isn’t this the same state where kids are forced into marriage as soon as there’s grass on the field? The Church of Latter Day Kells. Anyways, this issue is FAR from over. I expect it to continuously be a subject of discussion for California since this state is like a rest haven for them. I think I’ma go to the next parade they have. Oh no, not in support, but to pick up some bi chicks and finally get a threesome under my belt, lol.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment