Monday, November 24, 2008

Who's dressin this dweeb?

Jim Jones is still yappin but this time it’s about somethin I can respect. Everyone knows that black fashion starts with a Harlem nigga. Until a Harlem dude does it, it ain’t cool. To borrow a line from one of Harlem’s finest: “One glare and wink, everyone wearin pink”. And that was the truth, everyone was wearin pink. Tommy Hilfiger and Victoria's Secret both launched their pink line the followin season (granted they probably planned it before Cam did). Then Santana came with his extra long tees (I called them t-skirts) and everyone started doin that. Then Jimmy came with the skull and bones…But what’s really good with Jay rockin them oversized glasses? See, that’s what I hate about people sometimes. They rock shit just because it’s in. Not because they look good. That’s why I’ma continue to call people out on my website that fuck up. Not because they’ll read it and know better, but because it’ll make me feel good about callin someone out lol.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment