Friday, November 21, 2008

Kids do the darndest things

The auto industry bailout…fuck I’m havin like a brain freeze right now. I’m gonna see the new Bond soon, maybe I’ll do a post on that. 2 children survive a 50 foot plunge in minivan. Now this is some gangsta shit. It appears that the mom (dumb bitch) ran into the house to drop off somethin irrelevant and when she was away the minivan started to roll backwards. The 6 year old girl unbuckled herself and hopped in the driver’s seat and tried to steer the minivan so that it wouldn’t take the plunge. When she couldn’t turn the wheel, she got back into her seat, buckled up, and grabbed a blanket to shield her and her brother. Crazzzy. Then after the minivan plunged, she climbed out the van, climbed up the ditch with the branches and told her mom what happened. Gangsta for life. When I was six, I wasn’t thinkin no James Bond shit like that. I woulda been cryin my ass off while we rolled backwards. That little girl is my hero. Now. Onto this dumb bitch of a mom. I think she tried to kill her kids, but the girl was too smart. It is a recession; maybe the parents needed some extra money. But that little girl said it ain’t time to go. I mean who parks their vehicle on a slope and doesn’t apply the handbrake? She said that she went inside the house for a quick minute. It sounds like more than a minute of events that took place. I mean the little girl UNBUCLKED her seat belt, climbed into the driver’s seat, tried steering, climbed back in her seat, and BUCKLED her belt all before the 50 foot plunge. What the fuck is the mom doin this entire time? I coulda made a sandwich and still got out there to save the children in time. If I was her husband, I would beat that bitch’s ass. I’m sick of these absent minded parents. Kids and their safety is always first priority. Stop being lazy and tryin to save time by leavin them in the car. If you can’t see them, they ain’t safe. End of discussion.
allvoices

3 comments:

  1. I'm gon make sure I print that "If you can't see them, they ain't safe" statement and paste it to whatever card I send when you have kids. See if you stick to that montra once you get in the driver seat of parenthood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets stop heaping this little broad with all this praise...if she was really smart she woulda opened the door! a tuck and roll at 5 mph? now thats some bond shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. and ditch her lil brother? that's some sampson shit...all about the self lmao

    ReplyDelete