Thursday, November 20, 2008

Vato loco

Donald Driver (wide receiver of the GB Packers)’s father was beaten by the police, family members said yesterday. Apparently old man had some outstanding warrants and then some blah blah blah and more blah blah blah, then the police beat him within an inch of his life. What really startles me (oh, this was in Texas by the way) was that one of the police officers was Hispanic and is known for harassing African Americans. Like really Guadalupe? That’s how you feel about us colored folk? I never understood how the black and brown relations were so bad out here. Don’t ya’ll understand we got a common enemy in the white man? Why you fuckin with me like I raped your ancestors? Like I foreclosed your home? Like I make you babysit my kids in a neighborhood you’ll never afford to live in? You dance to salsa, I eat salsa. We like family!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment