Monday, November 24, 2008

And his father is an alcoholic

Gas is under $2 finally (first since 2005). Too bad California still has the highest prices and we drill for oil too! Damn millions of drivers. Seriously, if gas gets any cheaper I’m gonna start throwin gas parties. You know, put gas in champagne bottles and just dump it on women. I now drive 100mph because I could give two shits about fuel efficiency lmao. That’s crazy how we ELECT a black President and gas falls under $2. See how amazing he is before he gets into office? I know haters are gonna try to tell me different but I don’t care. Gas fell because of Barack. What’s next? Ice cream for all because nobody’s will be on welfare!
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. historically speakeing, the lame duck administration always finds a way to lower gas prices to up their approval rating just as theyre leaving ... its just that nothing can help this dudes rating

    ReplyDelete