Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mischa Barton is useless

You know what the useless in LA do? Besides write blogs, jackass. They make useless comments. I know, same difference. But the super useless make super useless comments and become even more useless by gettin mad. Take child star now super useless nobody Mischa Barton. Apparently due to the fact she isn’t doing what actress normally do for work (which is act) she is tryin to get into the designer headband business. I hope none of my east coast friends are lame enough to start doin this dumb shit. Wait wait wait. I know I said I was gonna bring the sweatband back but that’s cuz it looks cool on ME!. I don’t want some hippie lookin chick rollin up on me talkin bout peace and love. Bitch this ain’t the 70s. Anyways, Mischa is mad because Nicole Richie has decided to launch her own line of designer headbands and Mischa feels like Nicole is just copyin her. I wonder if Tommy Hil and Ralph get into these kinda squabbles. “I was gonna bring suede back but Tommy stole my idea, boo hoo, now I can’t buy that chrome Veyron that I wanted.” If you feel like I just wasted some brain cells with this post, I apologize. There will be some boobies to make up for it. Or a funny video. I don’t know what’s goin on here.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment