Thursday, November 20, 2008

I wonder if they used Diddy's jet?

So the CEOs of the Big Three (that’s auto industry) had a hearing in Washington to see if they could get bailed out. Each one of them muthafuckas flew in on their private jet. Now I can see how that could be a slap in the face. Imagine if a bum came to you askin for a hand out but instead of the regular busted tin can, he sticks out an iced out pimp cup lol. You’d prolly jack him for the cup! Well that’s how the Hearing Committee felt. They asked the CEOs why they flew in on private jets instead of commercial and if any of them were going to sell their jets and fly back commercial. None of the CEOs raised their hands. I mean if I was a CEO and I had to go ask for money, I wouldn’t take the bus. That’s just stupid. I guess they coulda flew business class, but still. What if someone recognized them and tried to kill them. HAHAHAHAHA. Nobody knows who them old white men are. I prolly got more recognition than they do.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment