Monday, November 24, 2008

Time to open up that Lemonade stand

Ha, looks like that last punch line has some truth to it. The unemployment rate is on a steady rise and things may get worse before they get better. And the needs in the market are shifting. With the aging population we need less stock brokers and more resident nurses. And for people not adapt to switch fields (more like switchin sports all together), they are workin in the same area of expertise for less pay. My friend just got laid off from a job in a financial district (he was somethin small like researcher or somethin) and they replaced him with someone with an MBA. That shit has to suck. But right now isn’t the time to be choosey. Like I tell all my friends, at least you got a job. Me? As long as the world turns, I’ll have shit to Rant about. I think this may become a family business, passed down from generation to generation.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment