Monday, November 24, 2008

Time to get the boot

I don’t usually talk sports so when I do, know it’s somethin big. Philadelphia Eagles star (franchise, marquee) QB, Donovan McNabb, was benched after his terrible performance in the game against the Ravens. Damn. You know your team is in trouble when the coach benches the STAR quarterback. I mean, it’s not just that McNabb is first string. This is Mr. African American quarterback all star. This guy has been on the cover of Madden. He ain’t no regular dude. At least to ya’ll. Me? I’ve had an issue with McNabb since Madden ’03. Even in the game, I felt he was off. And anyone that would listen to me would tell you that I’ve always thought of McNabb to be a great athlete but lacks QB intelligence. He just doesn’t make sound choices. And I never thought that he would take his squad to the Super Bowl (but Terrell Owens did). Anyways, either him or coach Reid is gone after this season. I don’t know any owner that could put up with this kinda malarkey for so long.
allvoices

2 comments:

  1. t.o. was injured during the playoffs in the year they made it to the superbowl ... it was the fourth consecutive year they made it to the nfc championship game. they have no recievers and their dumb ass coach likes to throw 70% of the time, it aint just mcnabbs fault

    ReplyDelete
  2. and if he was healthy they woulda won. That's just how great of a player T.O. is. But what's good with McNabb throwin up during the final drive of the game? Nigga pulled a Willie Beaman lmao!

    ReplyDelete