Monday, November 17, 2008

Next, let's have an orgy

Across the pond, Londoners dropped their knickers in the name of bringin awareness to poverty. And they set a Guinness record too.



The first issue I have is them thinking they are truly making an impact by prancing around in their underwear. Seeing or hearing about this didn’t make me think twice about poverty. Did they donate any money for taking their clothes off? Did someone sponsor them for taking their clothes off? Hell, did someone at the very least go through their pockets and purses while the people were running around without clothes? But everyone is acting all super proud of themselves…for running around in their underwear. If this is London’s idea of changing the world…let’s leave them out of the next summit conference. Second issue, how is this setting a Guinness record? EVERY QUARTER (that’s three times a year) the students at UCLA have an “Undie Run” in which they, you guessed it, run around campus in their underwear. It is a lovely site. I’ve never been but I’ve seen pics. Very. Lovely. Welllllll, kinda. There are some guys and girls who don’t have any decency and wear things they shouldn’t. That’s when I flush my eyes out with peroxide. I’m pretty sure they have more than 100+ students running around doin it.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment