Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Did everyone in Washington fail Econ class?

I wish I saved up to buy a house, because this woulda been the best time to do it. If you don’t fuck with stocks, then buy some real estate or stocks in real estate because everythin is for the low low right now. It’s not even funny. Another thing that isn’t funny is this new bailout ($800 billi). I’m gonna write my congressman or some economist (is that the right term?) to find out why the fuck the government can’t pay off our debts? The money we don’t have to pay to lenders can be spent elsewhere, still stimulating the economy. I don’t understand how they gonna give money to the lenders then the lenders still ask us for money that we don’t ALREADY FUCKING HAVE! IF WE HAD THE FUCKIN MONEY WE WOULDN’T BE IN THIS SITUATION!!! Wow. Government for the people my ass.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment