Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"The only belly a man should have is from drinking beer"

Now, I was gonna break down the naysayer’s points, but I decided why? My show, my rules. So I’m gonna act like that comment didn’t even exist. Instead I’m gonna continue my bashing on the woman. The first issue I have is what if this next child is a boy? What kinda sissy are you gonna raise? You tell your son to be a man, he's gonna say "just like you dad?" LMAO. You thought it was tough being a regular parent, now you set up for all types of ammo. When she first got pregnant and appeared on Oprah, she said that she doesn't think that giving birth defined who she was and it's just a process that happens. Note that I have stop using 'it' and now refer to 'it' as a ‘she’ because only a woman would give such an illogical reason on why she decided to keep her ovaries. Giving birth is just a process? You simple bitch, the only reason you talkin shit is because you were born a woman!!! Men can not just sign up for this process and start giving birth. Even with hormone treatments to enlarge our breasts and (maybe) make us lactate, the pelvic bone structure isn't suitable for carryin a baby. If this is the kind of "logic" you want to defend then go ahead, don't judge. Me? I know a crazy bitch when I see one.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment