Monday, November 17, 2008

Uh Oh Oh Oh Oh....

I hate Beyonce or Sasha Fierce or whatever the fuck she calls herself. Why? Because she always makes catchy songs with hot beats empowering WOMEN!!! Bitch. How am I supposed to dance to it or bump it in the car without lookin suspect? Last year it was Freakum Dress, this year it’s Single Ladies. The beats are just bananas and then the melodic chants or ad-libs that she does…And I like to dance. I think I was a choreographer in one of my past lives because I’ll put it on a girl no matter what style. The reason I haven’t learned to tango is because I’ve gotten so many girls pregnant back in high school due to Uncle Luke’s booty bass music. The tango is just a refined version of that. But can you seriously blame me? Try playin this song and not feel like grabbin the girl in the next cubicle over. Ok the jig is up, the beasty backup dancer in the video is me.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment