Tuesday, November 25, 2008

There really is a "Get Out Of Jail" free card

What is with Presidential pardons? Please enlighten me if I am misunderstandin any of this shit. But a person fucks up and gets thrown in jail, then the President can free them off the kindness of their heart? I thought the point of being is jail is because you broke the law and you have to pay for it. Like if he was givin pardons to those that were falsely accused, that would be cool. But to convicted criminals? I’m assumin there is a level of how bad the crime was before he can’t pardon them. I would hope that there isn’t a mass murderer runnin around because Clinton decided that he was “reformed”. I mean, that’s what I would do. Just be on my best behavior while in prison, so that the minute I get pardoned it’s a wrap. Killin niggas for fun!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment