Friday, November 28, 2008

Slo money is No money

The only thing white people refer to as ‘black’ that has a positive meanin is Black Friday. My favorite day of the year…kinda. I don’t really do much shoppin but this year might change all that. Because while America is livin in a recession, I’m ballin. And not just ballin. And 1 mixtape ballin. I’m putting the money between my legs, the economy’s legs, around its head, pump fakin, rollin on the ground, stutter steppin and doin a 180 tomahawk jam with my nuts in its mouth (no homo). Well, I could. But I’d rather invest in stocks. Lol. A 32” computer monitor would be pretty cool tho. Maybe I’ll buy a camcorder just to record myself spendin money on things I don’t need. Oh, it’s gonna be a good Christmas for my family this year. Actually, no. I know they ain’t ballin like me, so I ain’t gonna spend no more than they spendin. Bah Humbug!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment