Friday, November 21, 2008

Worked for another crime fighter whose name begins with a 'B'

Ok, just saw Quantum and I must say it’s one of the best action movies I’ve seen in a while. But the second worse Bond film. You know, maybe I’m wrong on this. I should read Ian’s books first and get a better understand of what he wanted and what Hollywood created. Maybe this is Bond as Ian imagined and not the gadgets and fluff. But wow, the director was on point. The camera placement and the action was just so in your face. I also did see it at the Arc Light theatre which is supposedly one of the best in the country. Jeez, tho. The story was a bit on the shitty side, but the action made up for it. I was sittin in my seat sayin in my head “this is amazing”. I think I’ll buy it on Blu-Ray next year (I’ve been buyin everythin on blu-ray…fuckin grown ass man status lol).
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment