Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mr. Hudson Feat. Kanye West - Supernova

BONUS VIDEO!!!! I like the fact that Kanye is workin with different people of different styles and shit but who can guess what annoys me with this video:


If you guess “the use of autotune” then you are absolutely correct!!! I don’t know when this song was recorded but I’m gonna assume recently. And if my assumption is correct, then that means that Jay-Z’s D.O.A. record ain’t sayin SHIT! Imagine if I was like the best blogger in the world (not that hard to imagine) and I said “makin video blogs is on its way out.” And then the next week my well known best friend makes a video blog. What would ya’ll say? You’d be like I can’t be the best blogger because my own peers don’t respect my opinion. Hogwash I tell ya.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment