Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Boy sells toys to help broke dad

You don’t have to watch the entire video…I didn’t.

I wonder if this makes him feel like a failure as a father. The last thing I’d ever want to do is allow my kid to sell his toys to help keep the house. I mean he sells his child’s toys and he doesn’t even know how much he’s made and he never intended to make a profit from it? Why sell the boy’s toys to begin with? I do applaud the level of awareness for the 11-year old. To flat out make a decision that you are gonna do everythin you can to help is commendable. He doesn’t look very happy about it though. He looks annoyed. I wish I had money to buy him some new toys. It may not be the great depression but I’m pretty sure there are a lot of unhappy people in America. I hope Obama’s solution is the right one and helps put this country back on track…because the next step is to have the Chinese take over. They already own Hummer…
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment