Monday, July 27, 2009

Bernanke brings hope

Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke held a town hall meetin in Kansas City yesterday in which he addressed the Recession - the good, the bad, and the ugly. I would suggest clickin the link to get a jist of what was said. While I don’t trust the Federal Reserve, Bernanke’s statements are pretty much in line with my thoughts on how the government has handled the Recession. And his projections also seem on point. All in all, he came off more like a friend than a government worker tryin to slick talk the people into believing his promises. That’s somethin I don’t know if I appreciate or fear. I guess since he’s appointed and not really elected, we should have nothin to fear right? Eh who knows? What I do know is that unemployment is gonna rise before it falls. There will be more regulations put in place to make sure this never happens again. But isn’t that what they always say? Then some greedy white men (or black...hey don’t laugh. Blacks are startin to rise in the ranks. I give them 15 more years before they sit at the table with the big dogs. Not the biggest dogs, but with the big dogs) will figure out a sector to exploit and bring on another recession. Hmmm, I think the health sector looks ripe for the raping.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment