Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I see you

So I use the Google Analytics app to figure out how much traffic is going to my site, and I must say I’m kinda impressed but not. On one hand, I’ve had visitors (one time) from Minnesota, Wisconsin, Toronto, Saudi Arabia, and Australia. They might have accidently reached my site, but at least it gives me hope that someone worthy (a writer for the Daily Show perhaps?) will stumble upon my homely site and give me an offer I can’t refuse. On the other hand, I’m not seeing activity from areas which I would expect: California, Jersey, Florida, and D.C. which just pisses me off. If your friends don’t support ya, who will? Speakin of will, I’ll make sure not to include anyone that lives in those areas.
allvoices

4 comments:

  1. Looks like i'm in the clear!! SWEEET!! When u die, leave in ur will, ur Madden 09 Record... I could use it!

    PS. I Absolutely HATE the way blogger.com does their comments.... it's so STUPID!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you, I'ma swtich over soon. First new internet, next new server and webpage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Screw this site, I'm bout to lead a nationwide boycott. Boycott maybe cancelled depending on the outcome of tomorrow's game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm babes i subscribe to your feed, so i do not have to come to your site. try feedburner.com

    ReplyDelete