Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gorillas in the mist

So a lot of Democrats (me included) and surprisingly, some Republicans, are mad that McClaims is just running a pure smear campaign. I mean, he’s just flat out telling lies now. It’s sickening. And we are all wondering why Obama won’t get black on his ass and pull out his Dirty Dozens book. Well that’s the problem. For a man that wants this Presidential race to not be about race, the last thing he wants to do is get “black” on McCain. I totally know where he is comin from; being labeled an angry black man is not somethin that sits well in white America. It’s bad enough that the media portrays us a sex hungry, irrational, short fuse having beasts. Wait. That is me! Hahahahaha. White America, always so right. No but seriously, it’s best for Obama to take the back seat on this one and release his bloodhounds Biden and Clinton out on those sly foxes. And thinkin about it, who better to defend our country than a half and half? I mean, he’s from Hawaii (kinda) so he has the laid back spirit. BUT, he has the blood of a Kenyan running in his veins. Which means he is just one Cola nut from using a blow dart on Iran if need be. Why would I want a former POW to lead me into battle? HAHAHAHAHA, some Americans are so stupid. That’s like havin William Hung giving me singing lessons for my American Idol audition. If you gonna vote, vote Obama or sit your ass at home (or vote for Nader).
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment