Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Go Deep

So my favorite rapper (it flip flops between him and Nas), Cam’ron, has released a song called “Bottom of the Pussy Hole” or as I call it, BOTPH, which is a hilarious track. Tryin to sound apologetic for what he has done to women in the past, but you know the whole time he was recording the song he was smirkin. If you don’t know where he got the idea from, here is a video for you to enjoy. By far the funniest shit I’ve heard come out a woman’s mouth and the TRUEST shit too. I have screwed many women into slavery lmao.
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. I mad you gave it the label.... "Penis Power"..... maybe that's why u getting mfers from all over the world.... lmfao! IDK if you want THAT kind of crowd!

    I think i've been living to ejaculate.....

    ReplyDelete