Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nissan Minimum

Soooooooooo I’m hurting. Anyone that knows me knows that I love me a Nissan Maxima. The original 4DSC. So imagine my anguish when I learned that the new 2009 Max only has 290bhp (est.). What kinda bullshit is that? WHAT THE FUCK KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT? This is a car that (used to) stand against the likes of a BMW 5 series, now a fuckin properly tweaked Honda Accord could keep up (I mean it already comes with 260bhp). This is the most serious slap in the face ever. Ok ok, maybe the guys at Nissan said well America is in a gas crisis right now so lets give them a car that will be easy on the wallets on fill up. Well the fucking memo didn’t make it to the engineers because the 09 Max gets 19 mpg in the city and 26 on the highway. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK. I could get an Altima that goes almost as fast and has better gas mileage and costs less. I pray, pray, pray, pray, pray that they release a trim that has ATLEAST 350bhp. Make it a real 4DSC and stop bullshitting. And I’m out.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment