Friday, September 19, 2008

The nose bleed of nose bleeds

So I guess I got worked up today. I apologize for this super rant. The rant to end it all. I may retire after today. I don't claim to be a politician, nor do I claim to be an economics guru. I just understand how the world turns. I understand what makes it spin. I understand what part everybody plays and when one person doesn't play their part, it crumbles. I understand the human being. I understand what needs to be fulfilled in order to keep them a decent citizen in society. I also understand how easy it is for them to end up on the opposite side of the coin. This rant stems from me being disturbed from other people's thought process. I tried my best to break it down (I know how you like your baby food) and to keep it coherent, so forgive me if it ends up being coheRANT (lol, I should be a rapper the way I play these words like a football jock does cheerleaders! (Damn I'm nice)). So enjoy The Rant, so raw that if you grounded it up and snorted it, you'd be taken to a heaven like none other lol. Or just die.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment