Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Music to my ears

The new Snoop video is wack. Makes me feel like I’m drunk while watchin TV. And all them video hoes are ugly except the Dangerous one. That broad gonna be the next Melissa Ford. Let me work on figuring out who she is….

So did I miss the memo on the new BET line up? Rap City comes on dumb early, then its 2 hours of wack programming before 106 & Park comes on. If it’s a west coast thing, than forgive the rant but Rap City was on at like 3pm (PST) today. Is this BET’s attempt at stopping rap from destroyin our youth? Did they say, “Hey, let’s put all the rap videos during a time slot that kids are either going to be doin they homework or at an afterschool program.” That was a foolish mistake. Kids don’t like doin they homework and they don’t like stayin on school grounds once they’ve been released. This time change is going to increase the amount of homework not done and decrease the amount of students in afterschool programs. Good job BET, once again killing our future!!!

Speakin of killin black people, I thought V.I.C. killed himself after selling only 7,000 albums since his debut? Maybe he failed at doing that too. Loser. If your furniture “Wobbles”, then put V.I.C.’s new CD under the shorter leg and balance it out lol. Mr. Collipark, I let you slide with Souljah Boy Tell ‘Em. Then you made the mistake of Hurricane Chris which I ignored like it didn’t happen. But V.I.C.? I hope your mother punches you in the mouth for this shit.

Speakin of Mr. YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Just seen him in Bow Wow’s joint. Um. Well. I like the boy. I’m glad he brought dancing back. He doesn’t have to be the best lyricist and I don’t mind his beats all sound alike (that is a curse of ALLLL new producers. When Kanye first started, you knew a Kanye beat when you heard it. Same with Timbo in his Aaliyah and Ginuwine days and Swizz Beatz in his Ruff Ryder days. Hell, Primo and Alchemist still sound the same and they’re still considered one of the greats). The song Marco Polo just makes me wonder how Bow Wow is still in the game? Who is buyin his albums? Great line from SB: “Your girlfriend’s forehead was on my abs last nite.”

I hate you Jim Jones…and Three Six you’re no far behind.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment