Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Aquaman is back...

Found out that more people read my blog, good shit. Glad to see I have a lot of fans…a lot of fans that are ashamed to admit to the Facebook world that they read this!! Just like my boy Jesus Christ said, “For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come upon some money!” lmao. Somethin like that.

Finally saw the season opener of Entourage and the boys are back! That show is part of the reason I moved out to Hollywood. The women, cars, fun and care free times I envied. I should make my own show; call it Lonely because that’s how I’m feelin out here lol. Nah, but I still have hope because if Bow Wow can be considered an actor then anyone can. Talk about terrible performance, good thing he is limited to one season. Did you see the part when he was supposed to act disappointed? Wow that sucked. They shoulda showed him the scene so that he could be disappointed in his acting abilities and then reshoot the scene lol. Jeremy Piven is outstanding as Ari Gold once again. The caring asshole, exactly how the girls describe me. Hahahaha, I love it. Vinny Chase comes on the scene in usual Vinny manner – having a threesome on an island bungalow. I really hope they bring back E’s love interest, Sloan. Emmanuelle Chriqui…is to the right. Lol.

The army is reporting that it’s suicide rate could top nation's. That’s craziness. To think that people that are fighting to the death would rather take their own lives than go to battle is mind bottling. I mean, if they really wanted to die they could just pull a John Rambo in front of enemy lines and go out in a blaze of glory. Nah, they would rather take their own lives. Put that in perspective for a bit. What kinda madness must be occurring in Iraq for someone who was prepared to die for their country ends their OWN life? Vote Republican and increase the suicide rate. Seriously, isn’t the military designed to defend a country? So who the hell are we defending with our troops in Iraq? Doesn’t that leave us open for attack from Canada? Lol. But seriously, bring the troops back and stop all this malarkey (Biden used that word, that old timer, so now I’ma bring it back!).

The Enron story finally comes to a conclusion (or is this the epilogue?). The shareholders and investors will split $7.2B in what is that largest settlement in the history of U.S. security fraud cases. Jeez, can I see just 1 mill? I would stimulate the economy with my asinine purchases. Such as 1000 sunglasses. Or 5 pairs of the 13s, 19s, and 23s. In every color lol. I need some tank tops…I would buy a dresser full of them. But first I would need a dresser just for tank tops, so I would buy that too. I guess the richer get richer and the poor get desperate. Where’s a race riot when you need one :(

I’m not a Steve Jobs fan. Ever since I heard that he can be a real bitch ass dude to his employees and he doesn’t have a foundation or a charity that he regularly donates to, I’ve written him off as the white devil of the new millennium. Do I own an iPod? Yes. Use iTunes? Yes. A slave to the white devil? Yep. He has my money but not my soul. I’m just waitin till someone makes a better product. Or maybe I won’t have to worry about that since it seems like Jobs hasn’t paid his innovation elves in the past year. Jobs held one of his press events and unveiled bullshit. I mean let’s keep it real. Can we keep it real for a minute? A thinner Nano? Call it what it is. iPod – The “Kate Moss goes on a diet” Edition. Fuck you need a thinner nano for? It’s already small. Correction. I just got an email from Apple. It’s being called the “Steve Jobs has cancer and doesn’t really give a fuck” edition. Heard he’s been lookin thinner himself.

Still confused on who is for abortion and who’s for off shore drilling? VoteGoper.com has all that sorted for ya. Check out the site, it’s nicely laid out to help you make your decision on voting for Obama lol.

See if you can pinpoint when Jaime ends this comedian’s career:



The Rant Is Due Muthafucka!!!
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment