Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Who is killin them in the UK?

I HATE THE SYNTHESIZED VOICE OVER SHIT THAT EVERYONE IS DOING. But I can’t stop fuckin with Kanye’s Love Lockdown or as I call it, LLD. Ugh, so catchy. I hope he doesn’t win any awards for it. Hahaha. Now Kanye gonna write me talkin bout why don’t I wanna see a black man get a chance? Because that shit is played out!!! If it wasn’t for the incredible beat….All respect to Kanye though. Hottest rapper in the game in my opinion. Correction. Hottest musician. Nah mean, cuz like even though he is a rapper, his music transcends a genre. Everybody fucks with Kanye. EVERYBODY. 50 year old white women buy Kanye’s music. That’s some crazy shit. So for him not to win a handful of awards every year in my opinion is bullshit. They give it to someone else who can only sell 5 million in their demographic, instead of the man who sells 3 million across the board. That’s not how music is supposed to be. Great music is supposed to be enjoyed by everyone. And everyone likes Kanye. I think what hurts his image is his ego. Being a Leo, I know all about having a huge ego. A little bit of humility never hurt anyone right? But he is a celebrity, and if having a huge ego keeps him in people’s mouths (no homo) then it’s good publicity. Now, the song that will be stuck in your head all day:
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment