Monday, September 15, 2008

Politics

Good weekend for me; went tailgating, saw SC smash Ohio St (don’t ask me how I got into the stadium without a ticket, because then I’d have to kill you), and tried to do a house party (or two) at night. It was at this house party I made a sad realization. The topic of politics came up (as it always seems to this time of the year and more especially with these candidates) and I hate talkin politics because there is always someone that wants to voice their opinion and believe its right and HAVE NO FUCKIN IDEA ABOUT HOW THE GOVERNMENT WORKS! Well thankfully that wasn’t the case this time, it was worse. Someone said to me (hopefully they were jokin) that after seein the pics of Palin in a bikini (you know, the FAKE one I showed last week with her holdin a rifle), that they would vote for her. Besides the stupidity of voting for her because she’s hot, what really annoyed me was the fact that he thought the picture was REAL. Wow. Who..how…man. I really have no words. But it does reinforce that there are a lot of uneducated people out there who will vote Republican because: A) they are too lazy to get the facts, B) are really stupid, C) don’t really care to think for themselves. Lookin back at that list, you can pretty much sum it up to: There are stupid Americans among us. Normally, I wouldn’t give two shits about someone else’s ignorance, but this ignorance affects me. So I don’t care how much you hate talkin politics, from now till November I beg you to educate yourself and then educate the people around you (EVEN IF YOU WANT TO VOTE FOR A STINKY INDEPENDENT hahahahahaha, just fuckin with ya). Hell, if (and I can feel the vomit come up as I write this) wanna vote Republican and want others to and can…fuck it. Vote Democrat and save the country.
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment