Monday, September 15, 2008

Pet Peeves

I really hate when people tell me that they ran into my family members, because I don’t know what the hell to say to that. Usually when your family runs into old acquaintances, you can ask things like: “O, how are they doing? Or “Do they still look like they are doing coke?” But when your friend sees your family member and mentions it to you, what do you say? “Oh, you just saw my sister? How is she doing since I spoke to her 30 minutes ago.” or “You ran into my mom at the store? What a coincidence, I ran into her in the kitchen this morning. She says ‘Hi’” It’s really fuckin annoyin. So the next time you see my family, don’t act like a damn stalker and mention it to me.
allvoices

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to let you know that I saw your sister updated her FB status. It was really good seeing that status updated, hadn't seen it in a while. Just thought I'd let you know.

    ReplyDelete