Monday, September 15, 2008

Driving me crazy

One thing I hate about LA (and I prolly mentioned this before) is the traffic. You’ve already heard about it, since it’s one of the worse in the country. I have figured that the reason our traffic is so bad isn’t because we have so many cars on the road (though it doesn’t help the situation) nor the fact that everythin is spread out so you have to drive everywhere. No, the reason our traffic is so bad is because LA has the STUPIDEST drivers ever. I honestly don’t know how people get their licenses in this state (and to think I almost failed the test to get my CA license). One (of the many) stupid things they do is rubber neck while driving. Now rubber necking is a natural occurrence in the driving world. Most people are naturally nosey and driving doesn’t curb that (even though they sometimes end up on the curb because of it). But what really pisses me off is when they rubber neck for accidents that occurred on the OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE DIVIDER ON THE EXPRESSWAY!!! These muthafuckas will hold up traffic to the point that you would think there was an accident in your lane up ahead. But when you get towards the end of the bottleneck, you notice there are no ambulances or cops or smashed up vehicles on your side of the road. It’s all on the other side! And it’s not like they slowin down because they are thinkin “Hey, I should slow down before I end up like those guys”, because as soon as they get past the accident they are doing 85mph again! The drivers in LA make me want to equip my car with missiles…
allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment