Monday, September 22, 2008

Here we go again

No real politics today (I’m exhausted from Friday’s rant), but I will say this. The richest man in the country wants a Democrat. Taxes never stopped anyone from becoming rich. They won’t stop me from becoming rich because the way I see it, I hate payin taxes now and I’ll hate payin taxes then. But at least I’ll have more money left over regardless of how much more I have to pay. If I pay 10% and I make $2000, I’ll still have more when I make $300,000 and have to pay 50% (and 50% is a high number but let’s be reckless AND I’ll prolly have an accountant who will figure out a way for me to pay less and get more money back, that’s how the rich stay rich, so I’ll prolly end up payin closer to 25%). On the flip side the Waltons (Wal-Mart) are big Republicans...and we already know about Wal-Mart (I shop there from time to time, no lie, but I would never let anyone I know work there (discount prices, discount wages and benefits)).

So now it appears that some voting machines in the swing states are malfunctioning…What else is fuckin new? What I don’t understand is that these machines have been fuckin up since the last election but nobody has stepped in to fix them. Haha, I like the word ‘fix’ because that’s a word I think we will see a lot of this election if one state’s voters aren’t properly accounted for. Whoever wins, I want it to be fair and no second guessing. There should be a federal law mandating this. But then it would prolly require a department to regulate it. And it will need people in this department to work. And they would require salaries. And then that would require an increase in taxes. And then people would complain the government is getting to big and we pay too many taxes…sigh, I guess this next election will be fixed too then.


allvoices

No comments:

Post a Comment